Announcements‎ > ‎

Post-Blizzard wrap-up

posted Feb 5, 2011, 11:03 AM by Brian Donahoe

Safety Check #1 - Check your furnace intake and exhaust vents to make sure they are not covered in snow. If covered they will cause buildup of deadly Carbon Monoxide in the home.

 

Safety Check #2 - Check the dryer vent to make sure it is not obstructed by  snow.  It will cause carbon monoxide to enter home.

 

Safety Check #3 - Make sure your carbon monoxide and smoke detectors are working.


Safety Check #4 - Make sure you clear snow from your nearest hydrant.

 

 

Safety Check #5Make sure your address numbers can be seen from the street in case fire or police need to identify your house. 

 

Safety Check #6 - Make sure your outdoor gas meter is not covered in snow.  

Comments